Are you tired of having the same old boring meal for dinner? Look no further! Let us take you on a culinary adventure with our Skillet Chicken with Seared Avocados.
What’s in the Dish?
Our Skillet Chicken with Seared Avocados is an explosion of flavors in your mouth! Here’s what you can expect:
- Tender, juicy chicken breasts cooked to perfection in a skillet
- Seared avocados that add a delightful creaminess to the dish
- A medley of herbs and spices that make each bite more exciting than the last
Where to Find This Dish
The great thing about this dish is that you don’t have to travel far to find it. In fact, you can create it in the comfort of your own home! Here is everything you need to know:
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 ripe avocados, sliced
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon of smoked paprika
- Begin by seasoning your chicken breasts with salt, pepper, garlic powder, dried oregano and smoked paprika.
- Heat a skillet on medium-high heat and add the olive oil.
- Add the chicken breasts to the skillet and cook for 5-6 minutes on each side, or until fully cooked.
- When the chicken breasts are almost done, add the sliced avocados to the skillet and sear for 1-2 minutes on each side.
- Remove the skillet from heat and allow the dish to cool for a few minutes.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
When it comes to chicken, it’s important to make sure it’s cooked thoroughly to avoid getting sick. The best way to check if it’s cooked is to use a meat thermometer. Insert it into the thickest part of the chicken breast and make sure it reads at least 165°F.
Also, if you’re not a fan of avocados, don’t worry! You can still enjoy the deliciousness of this dish by omitting them.
There you have it! Our Skillet Chicken with Seared Avocados is a dish that’s sure to impress. With its unique blend of flavors and simple preparation, it’s the perfect meal to add some excitement to your dinner routine. Give it a try and let us know what you think!
Leave a Reply