Raspberry Mint LemonadePrint Recipe
- 1/2 pint raspberries
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves
- 2/3 cup fresh lemon juice plus slices for garnish
- Chilled vodka, optional
- Combine sugar and 1/2 cup water in a small saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring, just until the sugar melts, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Place raspberries and mint leaves in a pitcher. Using the end of a spoon or a muddler, crush until pulpy and smashed. Add lemon juice, simple syrup, and 3 cups water, and stir to combine. Add enough ice to fill the pitcher.
- Serve over ice garnished with mint sprigs and lemon slices. Add vodka, if desired.
- It showed a lady fitted out with a fur hat and fur boa who sat upright, raising a heavy fur muff that covered the whole of her lower arm towards the viewer.