Are you a foodie looking for a perfect seafood dish to try out? Look no further! Seared shrimp with tomato, lime, and avocado is a mouth-watering recipe that is a must-try for any seafood enthusiast.
Here are the ingredients you need to prepare this dish:
- 1 lb shrimp
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 avocado, diced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
Follow these simple steps to make this delicious dish:
- Clean and devein shrimp, then season with salt and pepper.
- Heat olive oil and butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add garlic cloves and stir for a few seconds until fragrant.
- Add shrimp and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side until they turn pink.
- Remove shrimp from the skillet and set aside.
- Add cherry tomatoes to the same skillet and cook for 1-2 minutes until they start to soften.
- Add lime juice and stir.
- Add cooked shrimp to the skillet and toss well.
- Remove from heat and add diced avocado and chopped parsley.
- Toss again to mix well and serve hot.
This recipe is a quick and easy dish that will leave you feeling satisfied and impressed. The addition of avocado gives it a creamy taste, while the lime adds a lovely zing to the dish.
If cherry tomatoes are not in season, you can use canned tomatoes instead. You can also substitute the shrimp with any other seafood of your choice, such as scallops or mussels.
This seared shrimp with tomato, lime, and avocado recipe is a perfect addition to your seafood repertoire. It is easy to make and will satisfy any seafood craving. Impress your family and guests by serving this dish on your next dinner party.
Leave a Reply